Zoe Chu is the founder and director of Super Sleep Company Pte. Ltd, aka Sleep Supernanny or SG Supernanny, speaker, author of Sleep Baby Sleep, baby and adult sleep expert who has a mission to empower tired and sleep deprived parents to get back their precious sleep for the entire family. She is super passionate about sleep and she believes fostering healthy sleep habits is really the key foundation of our health and well being. She has helped transform the lives of thousands of families all around the world through her Simple 5 Steps System to a Better Night’s Sleep.
Zoe’s work has been featured in newspapers, magazines, online news media all over the world including Mindvalley, Mother & Baby, Singapore Motherhood, Sunday Times, Expat Living, Lianhe Zaobao, Asiaone, The Asian Parent, Money FM, 938FM and Channel NewsAsia.
Zoe has also been named as one of the Top 20 Marvellous Women in Singapore for the International Women’s Day 2021 along with the President of Singapore and other strong and inspiring women.
Her Sleep Baby Sleep program has been selected by Harper’s Bazaar Jr as one of the top 12 best courses for parents in Singapore.
She lives with her husband and four children in Singapore and all her kids (including her twins) have been sleeping through the night since they were 3-4 months old. Zoe’s mission is to empower every family that they too can get well rested nights through healthy sleep habits for their child.
Learn more about Zoe at www.sleepsupernanny.com or connect with her on social media FB, IG and TikTok @sgsupernanny
As Featured In
Selected Interviews and Articles
- Mindvalley – 5 Simple Practices To Have Your Child Sleep Like A Baby In No Time
- Yahoo! News (Mar 2021) –
- Rice Media (Mar 2021) – There’s More To TikTok Than Dancing Xiao Mei Meis
- HerWorld (April 2020) – These TikTok Accounts Will Have You Laughing More and Worrying Less
- Smartparents (Mar 2018) – How to get junior to sleep alone
- Honeykids Asia (April 2018) – How to get your kids to sleep in their own bed
- Smartparents (Oct 2017) – Conversations with a baby sleep specialist
- Channel NewsAsia (Oct 2017) – 8 biggest sleep mistakes new parents make and how to avoid them
- Lianhe Zaobao (Sept 2016) – Foster healthy sleep habits from young for better sleep
- Smartparents (May 2017) – 8 Steps to End Toddler Bedtime Battles
- Today Online (Jan 2017) – Attachment Parenting Gaining Popularity in Singapore
- Harper’s Bazaar Jr 2015 – Top 12 Best Courses For Parents in Singapore
- AsiaOne (Nov 2014) –Rock a my baby, why won’t you sleep?
- Channel NewsAsia – Naps to no naps: 9 tips to ease the transition