If you have struggled for the longest time to get your little one to go to bed, this might be just the post for you!
“A Medical Research Council-funded study into the only roadmap that really matters to parents of children aged 2 to 8 has identified six key goals.
According to 59 UK experts including psychologists, dentists, public health specialists and other experts from education, health and sleep research, a scientifically defined “best practice” bedtime routine must include all these 6 key steps.”
- Brushing teeth before bed.
- Time consistency for going to bed.
- Book reading before bed.
- Avoiding food/drinks before bed.
- Avoiding use of electronic devices before bed.
- Calming activities with the child before bed, including bath, shower and talking.
So are you doing all these 6 key steps? If you aren’t, maybe it’s time to do it!
Share this blog with your friends, cause this may help them get back their sanity and sleep!
As always, we are here to help. Book a discovery call with us and we can talk through your situation and suggest a personalised sleep solution for you.